- CTR: CTR stands for Click through Rate; it is the ratio of users who click on your web page towards the total number of users who view your web page or ad. Simply CTR is the proportion of Ration to Impressions.
Formula CPC= Total clicks/total number of impressions * 100
- PPC: PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click. It is a tool of promotion in internet marketing in which advertisers must pay a fixed fee for every click on their paid ads. PPC is the most popular in internet marketing. It helps to direct traffic on your site.
- CPC: CPC stands for Cost-Per-Click. Cost per Click is the actual value which an advertiser pays for each click on their ads. PPC and CPC are the two terms which are vice-versa to each other.
Formula CPC= Advertising Cost/Clicks on ad
- CPM: CPM stands for Cost-Per-Impression. CPM is the word in the internet marketing which is used to represent the cost of 1000 impressions on an ad on a web page. It is calculated by dividing the cost of your marketing ad by the number of impressions that it creates.
Formula CPM= Cost per thousand impressions/No. of impressions
- CPA: CPA stands for Cost per Acquisition or Cost per Action or Cost per Conversion. It is a type of fees or amount which an advertiser pays for an each action that means for a click, for an impression, for a query submit, for a registration/sign up etc.
- CRM: CRM stands for Customer relationship management. CRM is a term that totally revolves around the future, current and past customers of a business. It is the process of analyzing and managing the history, present and relationship with customers of business.
- CRO: CRO stands for Conversion Rate Optimization. That means it is the process of converting the maximum percentage of amount of visitors on a website in to customers.
- CMS: CMS stands for Content Management System. It denotes a program or application software which helps to create and administers digital content. It is basically used for 2 types i.e. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Web Content Management (WCM).
- SEO: SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of making your site visible on World Wide Web or WWW without any paid promotion. It helps to direct organic traffic on your website. By SEO, you can easily get your rank on Google 1st
- SEM: SEM refers to Search Engine Marketing. It is an important topic in internet marketing which is also used to get traffic on your website through paid advertising.
- SMO: Social Media Optimization is the full form for SMO. It refers to promote any product or service on social media like facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked in, Instagram etc. It is used to generate your brand awareness in the mind of more n more people because social media is the only place which have the highest population compared to any site’s traffic. You can easily promote your company or business through Social Media.
- SERP: SERP refers to Search Engine Results Page. SERP is the response or result of any query or keyword for what the customer is looking for. It denotes the rank of your site’s keyword on any search engine. It tells you where your website’s keyword lie that means on which page and on which position it is.