There are so many sites on Google and everybody wants to rank on 1st page because every person knows that the user goes with the top results and create his queries with those companies who are on top. This game of ranking is called “search engine optimization”, these are search engine’s unpaid results which are also identify as “organic”, or “natural” results.
SEO is the procedure of increasing your website’s viewership and helps to get top page rank on search engines result page. So you have to keep in mind some key points about SEO strategies-:
- Choose a SEO friendly domain: Domain names are the man-readable World Wide Web addresses of websites. We have to choose a domain which is SEO friendly like
- Length: you should ignore domain’s length more than 15 characters because short domains are easier to identify, update, and recall.
- Keyword rich Domain: You should have a domain that contains keywords you are trying to target. Domain name is the text that’s why most of the internet users use as anchor text when linking so you have to use relevant keywords in domain.
- Don’t use Hyphens to separate the words in URL: Because it indicates spammy behavior. You should apply only one hyphen. So, it’s generally better that your domain name have only one or two words.
- Make a SEO Friendly website: Site owners should create their website SEO friendly. This is the most important component which will make you rank better in Google. There are some points for how to make a SEO friendly website:
You have to create a mobile responsive website: Mobile responsive website refers that your website naturally adapts the machine you’re reading it on. If you want your visitors having great experience to your site then you should care about mobile responsive site.
Includes all about your services: Your website should have total knowledge about on those terms:
- On what you work
- How to work
- What is the portfolio of your work
- Which type of experts are engaging in doing your work
- What is the price of your service
Website name must be short: Short website names are easy to remember, share and recognize.
Website should contain your business keywords: Keywords are very essential because they drive targeted web traffic to your business for free.
Title and content should be matched and user friendly: your site’s content should justify your title. Content should make by keeping in mind about your user like:
- What your user is searching for
- Your content have absolute information for your user
- Your user is satisfied with your content or not
Internal linking of your website: Internal links are the links that redirect from one page to a different page on the same domain.
- Let the clients to navigate a website
- Set up informational chain for the website.
- Easy to increase link juice (ranking power) around websites.
Header tags H1 to H6 in website: Header Tags refers to the HTML markup used to distinguish the headings and sub-headings of a page. These are as well called to webmasters as heading tags or simply header tags. They run from h1–h6 in a hierarchical form. If you skip anyone in this you can break heading structure which is not SEO friendly. Actually header tags has their own advantages in terms of SEO:
- Increase Relevancy for user
- Keyword Consistency
- Increase user experience
- Differentiate content in to sections
Content must be high quality: we always heard that we should make quality content for website. High quality content is what? It is exactly means for your company. High quality content exactly denotes how to explain your brand in the easiest way which is relevant and user friendly. You have to create high quality content which is:
- not promotion based
External linking: An external link is a link that goes to a different domain from our domain. External links are the crucial factor of ranking power. It also passes link juice. Search engines use many methods to find out the value of external links. Some of these methods include:
- The reliability of the linking domain.
- The reputation of the linking page.
- The relevancy of the content among the source page and the target page.
- The anchor text used in the link.
Contact Information: Contact information is to get in touch with your users. So each and every website should have website information.
Images user friendly: We should use images for our site which is user friendly and justifiable for our site content.
Blogs: – Weblogs or blogs have become on the ‘net. Blog marketing is now an effective way to build your o identity and create brand awareness. We should target lively, high blogs.
Site Map: It is an XML file that lists the URLs for a site. It permits webmasters to consist of extra information about all URLs: when it was previous updated, how frequently it modifies, and how significant it is in relation to other URLs in the site. Due to this, Google crawl the site more wisely. A fresh XML Sitemap helps to get the website noticed (crawled) by search engines quickly.
- On-page Optimization: activities which effect ranking due to on page optimization are as following:
- Website Review and Analysis
- In-depth Site Analysis
- Content Duplicacy Check
- Competition Analysis
- Initial Rank Report
- Check responsive Website or not
- Header Tags Optimization
- HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization
- Internal link structuring & optimization
- Pages H1, H2… tags optimization
- Image Alt tag & Hyperlink Optimization
- txt Creation/Analysis
- HTML Sitemap
- XML Sitemap
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- Content Optimization by LSI
- GEO Site map
- Google Publisher
- Google Webmaster Setup
- Increase website loading time
- Off page Optimization: According to SEO’s experts, off-page link building methods will proof 80% of the effectiveness comparing to any other SEO campaign. It is the most effective process to get rank better on Google by a most magical force which is called “backlinks”. There are following activities by which we can increase our baclinks:
- Blog Writing
- Article Writing
- Press Release Writing
- Off Page/ Link Building
- High quality Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Social Bookmarking
- Press Release Social Bookmarking
- Blog creation Robots.txt Creation/Analysis
- Blog marketing
- Forum posting
- Business Listing
- Profile creation
- Video promotion
- Micro Blogging
- Photo promotion
- Logo Submission
- Social Media Optimization:- Social media optimization refers to promote your product on social media like facebook, twitter, Google+, pinterest, LinkedIn and more… Everyone knows that if social media would be a country then it would be most populated country after India and China. According to a survey 79 billion monthly active users engage with facebook, 317 million monthly active users on twitter, LinkedIn has 467 million members, Google+ has 117 million members. Some SMO’s activities which will boost up your ranks towards 1st page of Google and these are:
- Google Plus Business Page Setup
- Author Markup Verification with Google +
- Facebook & Twitter Account Setup
- Profile Content Writing
- Facebook Wall Updates
- Twitter Updates
- Google + Updates
- Custom Twitter Background
- Facebook Timeline Design
- Youtube Setup
- Company Linkedin page Setup
These are following strategies (mention above) by which you can raise your rank on Google. You just remember that SEO services is all about user and if your user is happy with your site then it would naturally helps to generate queries online by which you can boost up your business by 90%.
View Source: SEO Bazaar India